Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Mealy Peaches

There is nothing worse that anticipating biting into a nice, juicy peach, just to find out that it is completely inedible. I just bought these peaches 2 days ago, and they are totally disgusting!! Usually I can power through a not-so-perfect peach but this was just too much. The first thought I had was "wow, this peach is really mealy" (I'm not even 100% sure what "mealy" really means) and the first thing I thought of was mealworms...don't ask. Needless to say, I completely lost my appetite.

Moving on...

Last night I stuck to my 1600 calorie goal, woohoo!! I was ready to be woken up by a growling stomach, but I slept the night away like a baby. The greatest accomplishment I had was at 10:30, I was CRAVING a hot fudge Vita Top sundae. Like, to the point where I would have tackled a wookie to get to one. But I ate my watermelon, and surprisingly enough, I was satisfied for once.

So because I was lazy last week, I had to re-start week 2 of the 4Day Split rotation I created. Last night was Higher Intensity Step Circuit. Let me tell you, I still can't get those step combos down. The workout was supposed to be 65 min but I tacked on a good 10 min extra to rewind and redo. Not that I minded, cuz that routine is so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment