Monday, March 18, 2013

On Board the XTrain!


I've been doing EM2WL now for a little over 2 months. I've lost only 5 pounds but at the same time, I haven't really been watching the quality of the foods I've been eating which is unfortunate, not to mention I'd been partying at least 2-3 times a week since I got back to school after winter "break" (break is in quotes because while we didnt have class, we definitely had a crap load of assignments and studying to do).


Now that I'm on spring break, it's really hitting me in the face that summer is only 3 months away. There is NO way in hell I would have the ovaries to show this doughy thing I call a body to the world on the beach! My mom bought me Cathe's XTrain program for my birthday; it's an awesome program that incorporates cardio and strength training. They even have different rotations; I just started the 90-day undulating rotation, and it's kicking my butt so far. I really need to start taking this weight loss/health thing seriously because I feel like a big fat failure (no pun intended). I have every intention to lose weight, but lets face it: I let temptation get the better of me. I really need to cut out the shit I've been eating and STOP the late night eating too. I find that eating late at night messes up my sleep schedule and when I'm tired the next day, every intention of eating well and clean goes right out the window, being that I just grab anything and everything that's easy.


I hear small goals are the way to go so you don't get too overwhelmed. I'm planning on adding a new goal every week, given that I mastered the previous week's goal. This week is sticking to my macros on MFP. Shouldn't be too hard...I hope!


That's the weight loss front: now for the school update...I'm no longer an academic criminal!!! My GPA is now at a solid B+ which makes me sooooo insanely happy. Of course the perfectionist wishes it was higher, but it's better than being on academic probation facing the possibility of getting kicked out of the program. PHEW!

No comments:

Post a Comment