Saturday, October 16, 2010

She's a Maaaaaniac

Weigh in sucked AGAIN. I gained another pound. Seriously, wtf?! Now I'm 1 pound heavier than I was when I started this blog! I know my eating hasn't been that great. Hell, who am I kidding; it's been horrendous this week! Between the Halloween candy I've been inhaling and the chocolate cake I ate last night, I have no one to blame but myself. I don't know why it is, but every month when I'm PMSing, all self-control goes out the window and I talk myself into believing I deserve to eat whatever I feel like no matter how bad it is for me. You want 10 Reese's? You have bad cramps, go for it. You want 1/2 a chocolate cake? Your hormones are out of control so you need some comfort. OK, those are extreme exaggerations but you get the idea. And on top of it, I started STS which is making me super hungry. Last year when I did the program, the same thing happened and I was gaining weight like crazy. I don't know if it's all in my head or what. I think a lot of it has to do with hydration and I know I'm not drinking as much water as I should be. So this week's goal is to drink LOTS of water, especially during those times when I think I'm still hungry even though I just inhaled a plate of food. That is something else I need to work on: slowing down when I eat!

So now for the positives: I stuck to my goal this week of working out most mornings before work. The only morning I missed was yesterday, but as soon as I got home from work I completed my workout. WOOHOO!!

The other positive is that the SP11 calendar finally came out for school so I have a start date: 1/18! I am so psyched, I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

  1. woohoo on your starting date for school! Im so excited for you Melissa! No worries on the eating and weight gain, you'll figure it out! Awesome job making your goal on your workouts!

    ReplyDelete