I am down 2.2 pounds, woohoo!!! Very happy about that. I have been sticking to my water intake goals this week, drinking 3,000 ml during the day plus whatever I'm drinking during workouts and at home. The morning workouts haven't been going too well, but I've been working out at night instead so I got all of my routines in for the week. I figure if I'm too tired to get up super early, I am entitled to sleep especially if that means I'd get in 7-8 hours. Although it's nice when my workouts are all done before my day officially starts, skimping on sleep will kinda thwart my efforts. It's tough having to get a workout in after a long day at work, but you gotta do what you gotta do!
Also, I'd been trying to stick to my calorie goals as close as possible but I know I went over by a couple hundred most days of the week. I was genuinely hungry and when I did eat, it wasn't junk; maybe with all these STS workouts and extra cardio, my body needs more calories? I dunno. It's all about trial and error I guess.
Here's to another great week ahead!
Congratulations on the 2.2lbs!!! That's AWESOME!! I need to follow in your footsteps.
ReplyDelete