Well, despite it being TOTM, I lost 1.6 pounds this week woohoo!!! Things were super busy since I procrastinated much of spring break and had a crap load of work to do for school before we came back. Of course I didn't start doing it until Sunday. I also had 2 exams this week; I think I did pretty well on both of them but am a little concerned with bio. That class is no joke! I think the prof said half the class is failing, something like that, and only 2 people have A's (me being one!). Funny thing is, it's such a hard class, but it's my favorite.
Anyway, even though things were nuts and I didn't post my stats on the blog for the last 4 days, I have been keeping up with my workouts and logging in my food on SP. The only day I went over plan was yesterday; apparently I was getting my monthly gift today which I was not prepared for, so that explains why I was so damn hungry. BUT, I wanted to weigh myself and even though I am a bloated mess, I lost weight so I am happy about that. What I am NOT happy about is that I have to deal with being bloated and we are going out in the city tomorrow night, so I can't wear anything hugging my circle of love. You know what that means...shopping opp!!
I wanted to do the 30 days of pics last month but I totally forgot about it. Now there's a 30 days of songs challenge which seems a lot more feasible:
Day 1: Your Favorite Song of the Moment
Katy Perry feat Kanye: "E.T." ~ yeah, I said it before: I am horrible for loving this song as much as I do. But I don't give a F
No comments:
Post a Comment