Monday, July 11, 2011

I Think I'm In Love

I had this container of FF ricotta cheese sitting in my fridge with no clue what to do with it. It expires in a few days, so I really started thinking about how to get rid of this stuff. Of course I start thinking about cannoli which got me thinking about desserts. I have some pineapple so I said if this is what cannoli are filled with, how bad could it be? Put some pineapple in a bowl and topped with the ricotta; I really wanted to drizzle a little honey on there but we don't have any so I put a sprinkle of stevia extract and let me tell you, this stuff is DELICIOUS!!!!!!! Nice and creamy and filling! This would be really great with peaches I would imagine, kinda like a peaches & cream? Next time I think I'm gonna add some vanilla extract, maybe some almond extract too. It's no cannoli, but oooh I am in love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment