Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 2 of the New Year's Challenge

Day 1 went pretty well. I stuck to all 3 goals, woohoo!! My workout was pretty tough; I did STS D19 which was Chest/Shoulders/Tri's, then I did the LIS Cardio Supersets premix sets 5-8, and then some core. I really need to do core before I do anything else though; for some reason, my thighs and hip flexors are always killing and my form suffers because of it, which means why bother even doing core because I'm not getting the most out of the exercises? I've been taking 20% off the total calorie burn and logging it into MFP, this way I create a bigger deficit which will hopefully help. I did have a brownie last night with some milk, but still ended 200 cals under goal for a total of 1800 calories for the day, YEAH!

Today's plan is to do the bootcamp premix of KickMax. Chinese tonight and I'm back to my ever-exciting meal of a half portion of steamed chicken with broccoli, no sauce. It might suck now, but I guess it won't suck too bad when I'm strutting on the beach on 6 months, totally confident. I just hope I stick with this. I've tried and stopped, tried again and stopped so many times and I'm really sick of it!! It needs to end now. Plus, if Armageddon is really coming this year, I wanna look smoking hot going out lol.

I weighed myself this morning and am down a pound since last week which is good. It's prob water weight but still, I will take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment