Fall is coming and I am so excited!! Fall is definitely my favorite season and it holds my favorite holiday: HALLOWEEN!!!! Can't wait :)
Weigh-in was yesterday. I wasn't thrilled with the results but when I thought about what a disaster last week was eating-wise, I was surprised with the # on the scale; I had only gained 2 ounces. Yes, it is a gain but I was expecting more like 2 pounds due to my out-of-control brownie binge.
Haven't had any sugar since I accepted the challenge which is really surprising. You know what's even weirder? I don't even miss it. I thought I would be craving it like crazy but I'm not. I know, I've only been doing the challenge for 4 days but still I don't think I've gone a day without some kind of sugary piece of junk. I really think if I don't have any, I won't want any. And I feel SO awesome not having it in my system.
awesome job on the no sugar challenge, your doing better than me. Today i allowed myself a treat meal at dairy queen and it came with a mini blizzard. I ate half of it which is like two bites(lol) and im glad i did because that little sucker was 400 calories. :0
ReplyDeletep.s I love fall too, its such a pretty season!
Really?! 400 cals for that little thing?? Damn, I was so excited when they came out too. Good job on only eating what you wanted and leaving the rest; that is so awesome!! I loooove Blizzards but the closest DQ for me is 40 min away.
ReplyDeleteI kinda cheated last night; I had a bowl of Edy's Slow Churned and some PB M&Ms. I kept the portions under control though, and it was only one day of sugar so I'm not beating myself up over it :)
Ha! You girls are having a sugar fest without me!! LOL! Melissa, brownies are my ABSOLUTE favorite, second only to peach cobbler...maybe
ReplyDeletep.s. love the blog 8)
Thanks Trish, glad you checked it out! You inspired me to post my before pics. I even posted them on the WOM but haven't made them public for obvious reasons lol ;)
ReplyDelete