Monday, September 13, 2010

Case of the Mondays

Writing about my lack of sugar cravings yesterday def jinxed me. I broke down last night and had a bowl of Edy's Slow Churned ice cream and a bunch of PB M&Ms (my favorite). I did keep portion sizes in check so that was good. I have to get out of the mindset that I'm allowed to eat crap when TOTM is on its way. I feel like I deserve a reward for putting up with cramps, breakouts, and exhaustion. Hmmm, maybe instead of sugar I can shop instead?? That sounds like a good plan!

Last night we had KFC. I don't like fried chicken at all so I got the grilled chicken meal. Let me tell you, I was NOT happy. First off, the meal was $6. For that price, I could've bought a package of 4 chicken breasts and had dinner for most of the week. It did come with corn (yum), mashed potatoes w gravy (ick), and a biscuit (my fave). But what really made me mad was the chicken they gave was a breast and 2 wings, all with the skin. Really?? Skin?? 2 wings?! How cheap is that?! The wings were so tiny that I couldn't even get the skin off so I gave up and just ate the breast. Ew. Salty and blech. So my word of advice is, avoid the KFC grilled chicken if you can because it is so not worth it!!

Wow, can you tell I am PMSing? And it's Monday. WOOHOO lol

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review, i haven't had KFC grilled chicken yet...sounds like i haven't been missing anything,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol nope, you def haven't. it was salty and dry. i wish i hadn't been so lazy and had just taken 5 min out of my day to grill my own chicken!

    ReplyDelete