I'm starting over again today: revamping the blog and revamping my diet! First off, I looked at my fitness stats and meal plan pages and they were getting a little out of control. I'm going to test my HTML skills (or lack thereof) and try to just keep up the detail of the month, then later archive it. The list was just getting WAY too long!
The diet needs some tweaking too, as I have mentioned. I am a bloated mess today. The 2 slices of sausage pizza I ate last night is definitely not helping the water weight coming on from TOTM. I feel like an overstuffed sausage. Or the marshmallow man. MMMM marshmallows. I saw some Mallowmars in the store yesterday that I was so tempted to get but those are some sugar bombs waiting to explode on my ass. Ok, enough about marshmallows...
I am going to try to stick to a weekly goal from now on, and ONE weekly goal only. I think I've mentioned this before, but when I have too much on my plate I tend to feel really overwhelmed and just give up, which almost always leads to a binge and brings me back to square one (hence, my stats now compared to when I started this blog...which are EXACTLY THE SAME. Ugh!!). I figure once I master the goal for the week, I will move onto the next one and if I didn't get it done then I will try again next week. This week's goal is to do my workouts before work so I can read when I get home. Despite my self-assessed ADD, I've really grown to love reading. I have 3 books I really want to get through: the 8th Stephanie Plum book (this series is SO awesome), "The Suspicions of Mr. Whicher," and "World War Z."
My positive victory for the day is that I got up early this morning to workout, woohoo! I am also doing pretty well with my eating and assessing whether I'm hungry before I reach for a snack. I also drank 3000ml of water so far at work. Since I'm doing STS again, I heard that you need to keep yourself VERY hydrated.
No comments:
Post a Comment