Normally I weigh myself on Saturdays, but yesterday the scale said I gained 3 pounds this week. I knew my eating wasn't THAT horrible so I figured it was probably water weight. This morning I weighed myself and I did gain but thankfully it wasn't 3 pounds; it was only 0.2. Not much but still a gain and I'm not happy about it. For the most part, I did OK eating-wise this week. However, I know I went overboard with the Halloween candy. I ate so much sugar that I bet if you pricked me I would bleed granulated white crap. I don't even want to look at a cake or another piece of chocolate, which is huge for me since I have a sweet tooth the size of Mt Rushmore.
This week's goals are to continue drinking lots and lots of water and to cut WAY down on the sugar consumption. Oh yeah and I also need to stop eating tablespoons of ANPB on a whim. I love my peanut butter but scooping a spoonful here and there definitely adds up and is probably not helping my cause.
Here's to a great upcoming week!
No comments:
Post a Comment