My buddy Amelia over at Adventures of Miss Priss tagged me in a recent post. Here goes!
THE 4 QUESTIONS
1. If you could live in another time period, which would you choose? The future? biblical times? 19th century? the 50's Whatever or whenever one you choose and why?
If you need to answer with the thought you would still have your same family then do so.
Hmmm...well this isn't too much of a stretch but I would love to have been a teenager in the 80s. The movies, the music, hell even the clothes (which, yes, were horrible but they were so fun!)...all were SO awesome! I was 9 when the 80s ended so I didn't get to appreciate any of it until I was older. It would've been cool to participate in it.
2. What did you want to be 'when you you grew up'when you were a kid? Did you become that?
I wanted to be a doctor/surgeon. As I got older, the thought of cutting people open made me gag so needless to say that didn't go far.
3. If you won a million dollars (after taxes) what would you do?
Pay off my car, pay for school, and go on vacation to either a tropical island or Italy!
4. What are you most afraid of and why?
Definitely failure. Sometimes I'm scared that I put so much effort into something just to have it blow up in my face or not be what I expected it to be. It holds me back a lot but I am trying to steer away from that toxic way of thinking :)
I was supposed to weigh in today but I ate a frozen veggie burger for lunch yesterday and then some frozen French Onion Soup for dinner; the sodium kind of kept me off the scale. I was afraid if I saw the # go up, it would derail my efforts (there's that damn fear of failure again!). I will weigh in tomorrow though, since I have to see if I am on track this week or not. :)
I feel the same way about weighing in tomorrow. Had 1/2 a cheeseburger and some fries so i know i will be up...
ReplyDeleteHope your calf muscle heels quickly for you!!!
Great answers!!!