Friday, December 31, 2010

Weekly Weigh-In 12/31

I gained...again! And yet again, I'm not shocked. I have fallen off the weight-loss bandwagon way hard. This week I gained 1.2 pounds which is SO not cool. And the suckiest part was I did this to myself. I have no willpower when it comes to sweets! I used to think "Oh, I can have a cookie and stop there. Everyone deserves a cookie." Yeah well too bad I can't stop at one! Well, ok I CAN, but I DON'T and therein lies the problem. So, I hate to say it, but the best thing to do is to back away from the sweet crap since I can't control myself. Scary thing is, I have gained way less this holiday season than I have in the past; I used to put on at least 5 pounds between Thanksgiving and New Year's, and that is giving me some credit. This year I gained around 2; I even lost some weight in there, but too bad I packed it right back on. I don't have anyone to blame but myself. So starting today, I am back to tracking on SP and being diligent with my workouts.

I gave notice at the hole on Wednesday. I wasn't even nervous at all, which is a shocker. I feel 1000000000x better and like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. The funny thing is, yesterday I had about 4 co-workers come up to me to ask if the "rumor" was true and I said yep! They all hold the same sentiments I did for that place, which is shocking and scary at the same time because I know a good majority will never try to leave because they are comfortable there. I don't think I can ever be satisfied with being comfortable. I am always looking for a new way to challenge myself, which I guess is a good thing?? :-/

2010 has been a huge year with a multitude of ups and downs, and honestly, I am SO elated that it is over. I learned so much about myself this year, and I am really proud at the decisions I've made so far. I can't wait for 2011 and what it has to bring. A part of me also can't wait to turn 30; I've come to terms with it and it makes me feel excited for some reason, like I am opening a whole new chapter of my life. And I guess I am. Let's hope 2011 rocks the crap out of 2010!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment