School is nuts. I have so much work to do, so many tests: sad thing is I really REALLY love it (minus my physics class but we won't get into that). I'm actually challenged, which never happened at the hole. Ok, at the hole I was challenged to stay sane and not punch someone in the face but those are not fun challenges. Thing is, I am so busy Tuesdays thru Wednesdays that I barely eat. My calories have been hitting around 1000 total which is not good, especially considering I am doing STS again. I never understood the people who "forget" to eat, and 3 days out of the week I have become one of them. I need to get myself on a better eating schedule: maybe buy a lunch bag or something that I can throw in my bag. I dunno.
This weekend is gonna be challenging too; we're going to this awesome bar/lounge in Queens and supposedly their food is amazing. Good food and alcohol are not good for someone needing to drop 15-20 pounds in 4 months.
I also need new bras. That was random but the girls are looking saggy.
No comments:
Post a Comment