Feeling great today, which I love! I did a lot of tastings this weekend, which is good cuz I can pay off my car and my insurance for next month with this week's paycheck alone. What a relief!
Last night I wanted chicken fingers so freakin bad. I remembered Hungry Girl had some kind of recipe on her site for them, so I tried it. It actually wasn't too bad; I added in some red pepper flakes, chili powder, and cracked pepper to the crumbs. I wish I had some cayenne pepper too. I used egg whites instead of egg beaters, so I dunno if that was the reason but my strips did not come out very crispy. Next time I make these I will try using a whole egg and cook them a little longer to crisp 'em up. They still tasted good though. I made some baked sweet potato fries and broccoli to go with them. Look how yummy!

I wanted to workout SO badly today, but last night my neck was bothering me. I'm not sure if I strained it doing Pilates or what but today it was killing me even more. I started doing Kick Max and as soon as the bootcamp came, all the jumping made me feel like my head was gonna roll off my neck and it was screaming in pain. I was soooo tempted to push through it but I made myself stop since I figure it's better to lose 1 day of exercise than an entire week. Good thing I worked out yesterday instead of taking that rest day!
This week I'm going back to doing STS and abs on the same day, and cardio the other 3 days. I figure I can jack up the cardio on those days and if I really feel like doing something additional on days I lift, I can do something easy like Just Dance or a walk or something; nothing crazy. 72 days to go!
MMM, your supper looks good! Makes me want to go fry up some chicken tenders...
ReplyDeleteHope your neck is better today :)