Monday, May 23, 2011
I Can't Move...
I actually did my WO today as planned: an hour of chest/shoulders/biceps and an hour of legs. Seriously people, stick a fork in me. If I had to do 1 more pushup, I might have collapsed. Also, I can't feel my legs right now but it feels REALLY good! Shoulders have some DOMS creeping in already but that's cool with me too; toned shoulders play mind games on people and make you look skinnier than you actually are. I want to thank my mommy dearest for a really slim upper body, even though it's her fault I have a huge ass ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If that's the case, them my ass is going to look smoking once I get this fat (eek!) garbage off of me! My mom has a fantastic bod! :)
ReplyDeleteHope your muscles recover quickly!
Sarah @ Thinfluenced