Sunday, May 20, 2012

I Give In

Danny has been trying to get me to try P90X for about a year now. I've been saying "yeah, yeah, yeah" but finally I decided maybe it would be good to have a change of pace. As much as I love my Cathe, I think I need to shake things up a bit. Not to mention, everyone I know who has done P90X has seen amazing results in only three months. I'm always up for a challenge, and God knows I've been sucking at my eating recently so maybe this is just what I need to shake things up. Here are the (pitiful) starting stats:

Weight: 178.5
Chest: 35.5"
Waist: 31"
Hips: 44.5"

Before Pics:

002



003
(Wow I look super pissed in this bottom pic!!)

I found a recipe for black bean brownies on Pinterest the other day so i decided to try them. I was expecting the worst but they are actually REALLY good! Even after adding in dark chocolate chips, they weigh in at 145 cals for 1 brownie (yield 24), are really dense and very chocolatey. Just the right amount of brownie to curb a craving and no eggs or oil! And as you can see, they come out pretty thick.
001


No comments:

Post a Comment