Wednesday, June 20, 2012

3 Hrs Sleep

I couldn't fall asleep and I damn well couldn't stay asleep. I'm feeling extremely anxious about this move: not so much towards moving away per se but more so about the move itself. I'm dreading packing...I hate packing with a fiery passion and I'm so afraid I'm gonna forget something or we won't be able to fit everything in the car. When I moved 4 hours away to Penn State, I didn't feel like this so I'm not sure why I'm feeling like this now when I'm only moving 90 min away? At the worst if I do forget something, I can always come back and get it and go back in a day. I have issues. I haven't even started packing yet which is probably adding to the anxiety!

Another reason why I think I was having trouble sleeping is because I knew I had to get up early today to get a run in before the temperature hit volcanic measures. It's supposed to be scorching today and tomorrow (yay, what fun that will be, moving furniture in 105 degree heat with NY humidity!!!!). Oh which reminds me, I've only been girly-running for about 3 weeks and my legs are leaning out! I tried a pair of shorts on that I wore spring break; at the time, they fit but were kinda tight in the legs but now they actually have some room so I am happy about that! I always ignored people when they said running was the only thing that leaned their legs out; I convinced myself they were evil liars. But they were telling the truth!

My friend texted me yesterday and said he almost puked from his first day of P90X. Is it sadistic that I kinda got some pleasure out of that? When I was training people at the gym I loved when a 1st-timer would puke. I felt accomplished. I was telling MMA boy about the time I trained one girl and she puked and then bought sessions with me because of it, so I did something right. I like pushing people.

Speaking of MMA boy, supposedly we are going to AC on Saturday for a concert???. He said he would drive. I want to go but I don't want to put the tickets on my credit card: not that I think he would stiff me on the money or anything, I just hate charging things. We'll see if he brings it up today, though it was kinda my idea in the first place and he totally ran with it. Oh and the best part is Gaslight Anthem will be there so I'll have my future hubby on stage and my play thing next to me. Is that horrible to say? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment