Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Step Away from the Facebook

Now that I have lots of free time on my hands, I have been on Facebook a lot. Ok, way too much. Between posting videos, commenting on people's statuses, and playing Bewjeweled, I've turned into "one of them." And it needs to stop!

We got some lovely NY weather today too, and by lovely I mean it sucked ass: ice & snow all day long. Which meant all of my classes were canceled. I was actually kind of sad cuz I really wanted to get this going. I haven't worked since Saturday so I'm going a little nutso now, which further convinces me that I definitely have some form of ADD.

IMAX 3 was on the agenda today and I even woke up at 4:30 to do it since I wasn't sure what was going on with school. Come to find out, we didn't have heat or hot water and jumping into a freezing cold shower did not sound too appealing. By the time everything was fixed, I went out to help my mom shovel the inch of ice off the driveway and came in after an hour & 1/2 soaked to the bone from sweat. I decided that's it, I will take my rest day today.

I hate this winter weather so much. I would give anything to live somewhere warm all year round. Although it's expensive and far, Miami is looking more and more appealing for DPT.

1 comment:

  1. I want to move to Florida...to heck with cold weather. Shoveling snow is a great workout, i hear it burns like 500 an hour.

    ReplyDelete