Ok seriously, WTFingF?!?!?! How the hell did I gain 2 pounds?! Ok, I know the past 2 weeks I said I was surprised I didn't gain and what have you, but this week I am completely and totally surprised that I did gain!! WTF is that, scale?! My workouts were amped up, I walked my ass off Wed and Thurs on campus in addition to my morning workouts, and my eating was ON POINT. So here's a big F-U to the scale!!! I'm so not happy right now, and if I hadn't just watched "I Used to Be Fat" on MTV, I would probably be tempted to go down a bag of chocolate chips. Anyway, the chick on that show had a meltdown because despite her trying really hard, she didn't lose one week. Instead of running for the border and gorging on Taco Bell, she pushed through and that resulted in a huge loss for the next week. So that's my plan: to push through it, continue to workout, and continue to eat well/record my meals on SP. That's all I can really do right? UGH this blows!!!
This Cathe rotation is really kicking my ass too. It's TOUGH this month and I have never felt pushed to my fitness limits the way I have been these past 2 weeks. Is it pathetic that I am having SO much fun doing this?! 2 weeks to go and I better drop these 2 MFing pounds and then some or there is going to be a blowout!!!
A friend of mine sent an email yesterday asking when we should go to dinner for my bday. Honestly, I couldn't care less if we go out or not. This year I am dumping all the negative relationships I have with people, and the sad part is those constitute 95% of them. I'm done pushing for friendships that aren't being reciprocated and I'm PISSED that my "best friends" couldn't even be bothered to come out for one freakin drink for my THIRTIETH birthday. Sorry if that sounds selfish but this is a huge year and I thought my 'friends' would be there to celebrate but nope, they weren't. You know what, F them; I'm not in high school anymore so I don't really care about how many friends I have. I just know that the ones I decided to keep are quality people, and that's all I need.
My mohter says this about friends "Sometimes you have to weed out the garden before you find a rose" ( or something like that,lol) its so true
ReplyDelete