Friday, February 11, 2011

Weekly Weigh In 2/11

I lost 5 pounds. And you know what? I couldn't care less right now.

UPDATE: Ok, I wrote that 20 min ago because I'm in a complete and total funk. Truth is, I am happy about the loss. I have been working my butt off and this has been the most I lost in 1 week since starting this blog. I didn't starve myself, I didn't overexercise; I just did what I needed to do. AND I really truly believe that cutting out the sugar helped a lot. This plus the new Lady Gaga single release (shut up) are small silver linings to my day. I'm still sad (sad can't even explain how I feel and it's only day 4), but I'm trying to be strong and notice some positive things. Like someone I love always said: "It can't be all doom & gloom all the time."

Lesson of the day, in the words of Gaga: Don't be a drag, just be a queen!!!

1 comment: