Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hi Stranger

I have been neglecting the blog big time, I know. Things have been super crazy around here! The semester is winding down so now everyone is scrambling to teach as much as they can in the next 3 weeks; I had a bio exam last week and I have one Thursday!! AAAAH!! I looked at my summer book list though and I am using the same chemistry textbook that I have this semester which rocks because that means I don't have to shell out any more money. I'm hoping that holds true for Bio 2 and Physics 2 in the fall.

I haven't been posting my meals on here but have been diligently recording them in SP. I'm up a pound this week which blows, but TOTM is coming so that could explain it (I'm hoping). Like a moron, I started doing doubles on STS days which meant STS for an hour, abs for 20 min, and then cardio for 45-60 minutes. The last time I did that, my body freaked and held on to weight like pounds were going out of style; it happened again this time too. Needless to say, that is the end of that! Back to STS/abs on 1 day, sans cardio. Danny and I have been following a hardcore eating plan too. I wonder if wine is on it though? I convinced myself last night that wine is made of grapes and grapes are fruit so I could have a few glasses...or 4. Whatever, it was a good time and I still didn't go over calories (the trick was I made sure to eat a little something before dinner so I didn't eat too much AT dinner).

I can't remember if I mentioned it here or not but Danny got me Insanity and I have been doing a couple of those workouts a week. I can't do it every day because of my knee injury from the snowboarding fiasco 6 years ago, but I do what I can. That program is no joke!! Holy crap! Yesterday I did the cardio "recovery" after Step Moves. Recovery my ass. My legs were shaking from holding the squats and lunges and my shoulders are so sore today from all the yoga; not sure why yoga gets me as much as it does :-/

It finally feels like everything is falling into place; my workouts are awesome, I have straight A's (knock on wood), I feel great, and my social life is getting a little spicy ;) Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment