Day 7: A Song That Reminds You of a Certain Event
Taio Cruz : Dynamite ~ This song always reminds me of the Cathe RT last summer. I remember Cathe rocking out to it when we did our "5 Minutes of Fame" skit. What a great time!! Every time I hear this song it reminds me of how much fun I had and how many awesome people I met that weekend and I can't help but smile :) Can't wait for this summer!!!!!
Oh this makes me think of the road trip too, love it! I don't know if I should admit this, but I had no idea what the name of this song. It's going on my mp3 player now though! :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLOL Christine, I had no clue what the name of it was either. I had to google the lyrics ;)
ReplyDelete