Saturday, April 2, 2011

NOOOOOO!!!!

Last night I binged big time. What sucks is I did SO well all week and then last night I dunno what happened but I was starving. I ate 2600 calories (and not all from good stuff either)!!! Ugghhhh I feel so gross right now. Today is a new day though but I need to watch what I do at my friend's house tonight because it's his bday and he is cooking AND we are gonna be drinking so I really need to be on top of my game!

Day 6: A Song That Reminds You of Somewhere
Jimmy Buffet: Cheeseburger in Paradise ~ This was an easy one. When we went to the Cayman Islands YEARS ago, all my brother ate for dinner was cheeseburgers. By the 3rd night, the restaurant automatically brought him one without asking. My dad sang this every night at dinner lol! It also reminds me of Vegas last year when we went to Margaritaville practically every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment