Um, it's snowing right now. April fools? I'm so tired of this white crap! Then again, they were calling for 12" by noon today and considering it just started coming down now, I think it's safe to say that 12" ain't happening. I hate how news people blow everything way out of proportion; snow makes me paranoid! And I have a tasting today that I must do since I'm not working tomorrow because I'm going up to one of my best friends' house to celebrate his bday. Which means....more rum! Oi! I did factor it into my calorie plan though.
I lost 2.1 pounds this week which I am very happy about! I didn't get to post all my meals on the blog; time during the week is VERY pressed with school so I don't have much downtime Tuesdays through Thursdays. BUT I did log everything into SP so that helped. I noticed a couple days even though I stuck to my calorie goals, my fat intake was a little high, going over plan by about 10g. Not the end of the world, and it was mostly healthy fats, but still I'd like to keep those stats in check.
Day 5: A Song That Reminds You of Someone
K's Choice: Not An Addict ~ This song always reminds me of my friend Lauren (and NOT because of the drug overtones, btw); we rocked out to it on the way to a Crystal Method show THIRTEEN years ago! Holy crap I didn't even realize how long ago that was. Anyway, I remember that I loved this song at the time and she randomly threw the album on and thanks to her I finally found out who sang it so I could get the record. And it's still awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment