Monday, June 4, 2012

Another Weekend Behind Us...Thank God!

Not that this weekend wasn't great or anything; I did well with the food choices and AWESOME with the workouts...and then yesterday happened. I went to a Christening / BBQ for another BFF's baby. While I did well during the day, I kinda bombed once the desserts hit the table. I'm estimating I went over goal by...a lot. I wouldn't even know cuz I didn't bother to count! That being behind me now, today is a new day. I decided I'm gonna do the nothing sweet after dinner thing Mon through Thurs; like I've mentioned before, when I eat sweet desserts after dinner, it's a huge trigger for me to go overboard that night and this is just not fun anymore. Plus if that is really the only thing keeping me from reaching my goal, it's kinda dumb to not try and tackle it. Then on the weekends I can have my no-fun treat or a Vitamuffin and not go nuts (ironically enough, if I'm not at a party during the weekend, I don't even want dessert cuz I'm too busy running my mouth talking-wise with friends).

I found out Friday the real reason why my other BFF shot me down in the dating department: apparently he is dating someone and has been for the past month! Why would you keep that from me?! UGH men. So that night my friend begged me to go to the bar and I was bored (plus I saw BFF was tagged at a restaurant with his new squeeze so I needed to go out and not think about it). Me with my big mouth comes into the bar like a bat out of hell, bragging about how great my boobs looked that night (I must say, they did look especially awesome) and then I realized uh-oh there is someone with them who I don't know so let's not unleash the loud-mouth Italian crazy just yet. Yeah that plan lasted all of 2 seconds. Anyway, this dude was my friend's cousin; he is 6'5, freakin hot, ridiculously smart (I felt like I was in an episode of Dawson's Creek talking to this kid), has a great job, and what really got me was he is an MMA fighter. I looooooooove MMA fighters!! Then I found out he is 22 so it's not really robbing the cradle but more like holding up a nursery. My suave pickup line went something like "I was totally gonna hit on your until I found out how old you are," which he found and I quote "adorable." I did NOT lie about my age, by the way, so I'm shocked this kid is actually interested in me. We stayed out until 3:30 that night and have been talking since then. But he is sooooooooo young! That is the only thing holding me back. Oh well nothing wrong with having a little fun for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment